jumia.com.ng

Friday 13 June 2014

Can You Use Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter For Your Natural Hair?

I tell you friends, transitioning to natural hair has been fun for me .All I just need do is to keep my hair moisturized and I co-wash every other day. I carried out a little experiment yesterday and I taught it would be nice to share with my natural sisters.
I moisturized my hair with Shea butter and jojoba oil.

Shea butter:

  1. Revitalizes your hair.
  2. Suitable for dry hair and scalp as it helps to seal in moisture from conditioners.
  3. It improves hair texture, hair moisture & hair growth. Shea Butter grooms locs.
  4. Shear butter make hair soft and fuller.
  5. It helps promote hair growth.

Jojoba oil:
  1. Relieves dryness.
  2. Seals in moisture.
  3. Reduces the occurrence of split ends.



How I used this mixture on my hair?

I mixed Shea butter and jojoba oil in a bowl.
washed and conditioned my hair.
while the hair was still wet but not dripping, I applied the mixture to my hair by parting my hair into sections
I used a refined jojoba oil, you can use any jojoba oil of your choice.
After applying the mixture, I braided my hair into sections. Off cause I wanted to do some protective styling to lock in moisture better.
you can see that my hair looks soft already. Not too bad for someone transitioning.
rapped my hair in a plastic or satin cap.
and vualaaaaa......
I have my moisturized full braids out
after loosing the braids the next morning.


 
Try this and let me know. Do you have your home made moisturizer? pals share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment