jumia.com.ng

Thursday 12 June 2014

Where To Get Moroccan Argan Oil For My Natural Hair.


I stopped by at an office the other day  to see a friend of mine. she is one year natural and I was surprised at how well her journey has been. We got talking and she gave me a few tips of what has worked and what hasn't worked for her. But guess what she kept on saying; keep it moisturized!
 Thirty minutes later, a lady stepped in to the office and it was bukky. Bukky just got back from London. and guess what she brought? she had some oil in a brown bottle with blue label. Bukky called it the Moroccan Argan Oil. after a long chat with my friend she was convinced to buy one for her self. I got home that day and searched about this oil and I thought I should share on my blog.


What is Argan oil?
Argan oil is a plant produced from the kernels of the argan tree(Argania Spinosa L). That is endemic to morocco. The kernels of the tree are extracted to obtain the oil. Argan oil contains Vitamin F which rejuvenates skin cells and it also contains Vitamin E. Argan Oil is also rich in Omega 3 and Omega 9. Omega 3 helps to prevent hair loss while Omega 9 repairs damaged hair follicles.
this oil stimulates growth and strengthen the hair.


Use Argan as an oil rinse
  1. Shampoo hair
  2. Rinse
  3. Apply 1 Tbs of Argan Oil throughout hair
  4. Leave in for 15 to 30 minutes with or without heat
  5. Rinse with warm water
  6. Apply conditioner; leave in for 15 to 30 minutes
  7. Rinse and style as usual.
The Moroccan oil has its shampoo and conditioning treatment. Remember our natural hair needs enough moisture, doing a deep conditioning treatment with this Argan oil renewing moisture treatment, will go along way to help your hair.

Use Moroccan oil  deep conditioning treatment.
  1. Apply the organix renewing Moroccan Argan oil treatment evenly over dry hair.
  2. Put a shower cap on it and wrap a hot wet towel round the shower cap. The heat will help the mask penetrate the hair even deeper. ensuring maximum conditioning.
  3. You can leave the treatment in hair for up to an hour.
Looking for where to buy this oil? well I also got that for you. I am going to get one for my self too.


No comments:

Post a Comment